PDA

View Full Version : Racelogic Traction Control Group Buy!

THOR Racing
7th February 2007, 12:43 AM
THOR Racing is proud to present a fantastic group buy offering you great savings!

We need a minimum of 10 people to make this happen so come on guys get your names down.

Once there are 10 people interested I will start to take payments and turnaround time is just 12-14 days to you.

RLTC Standard System - £495
RLTC With Launch Control - £550
RLTC With Launch Control & Digital Adjuster - £644

Please note the above prices are including vat!!

We can offer fitting at our premises in Warwickshire (CV8 1NQ) at a cost of £200 plus VAT (£235 inclusive)

If you have any questions/queries please do not hesitate to contact me either by PM, Phone (0845 2 60 57 60) or e-mail:
maz@thor-racing.co.uk

Please add your name to the list if you would like to take advantage of these great prices.

Regards, Maz

UltraFlynn
7th February 2007, 08:51 AM
I've got this fitted to my car and I think it's the dog danglers. I wouldn't be without it.

Maz: Are you loading any Supra specific settings into the RLTC?

Martin F
7th February 2007, 09:43 AM
Also would highly recommend this system to those people that don't have it.

Especially at this time of year :eek:

THOR Racing
7th February 2007, 10:03 AM
I've got this fitted to my car and I think it's the dog danglers. I wouldn't be without it.

Maz: Are you loading any Supra specific settings into the RLTC?

Hi Flynn,

Yes we will be installing the RLTC with supra specific settings, and once fitted we will take it out on the road to ensure the settings are perfect for the specific vehicle :)

Regards,

Maz

UltraFlynn
7th February 2007, 10:25 AM
Out of interest how much would you charge to load the settings and road-test for a car with RLTC fitted already?

THOR Racing
7th February 2007, 10:32 AM
Flynn give me a call mate and we can discuss your requirements :)

Guyver
7th February 2007, 08:05 PM
Very interested in this but will need to check my bank balance after this months expenditures.

1. Guyver (If funds allow)