PDA

View Full Version : Connectors

sheffieldsupra
20th August 2007, 10:12 AM
Hi

I have just had all my dash out to respray it in a nice black that suits the interior more than the blue it was from the previous owner. (Will be getting some pics on in the projects section soon)

Although i have found 3 connectors that dont connect to anything and wondering if anyone could help me or know what they connect to.

They were under the gear surround section, there are 2 white connectors similar to the ones that go into the back of the warning lights on the top right of the dash, and 1 small blue square one.

They are within reach of the blanking holes that are below the stereo, should there be some buttons that these plug into that aren't there, 2 of the holes didn't have blanks in them when I bought the car and this is leading me to think that maybe they have been taken out??

If so what are these buttons and do they come as part of the spec for my model car? it's a 3.0L N/A jap import.

Cheers

Chris

Martin F
20th August 2007, 10:51 AM
The three switches at the bottom can be Acive Spoiler, Seat Heaters and Traction Control.

Your car won't have any of these as it's only the 6 Speed SZ-R's which I believe may of had traction control.

There are also some other plugs in that area which are used by automatic cars only.

Gambit
24th August 2007, 10:19 PM
Do you still have the stock stereo?