PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie.........

millerman
22nd August 2007, 05:53 PM
.......dont own a Supra yet but fingers crossed, when my house sale goes through i will seriously be on the look out. At the moment i'm trawling the forum gathering info. I'm an old git (52) and my wife keeps telling me to grow up.........yeah right!!! I'm familiar with a couple names on here, namely, Dunk Shaw and Barney whom i know from another site by the name of Autophoria:D

Phil.

j80leo
22nd August 2007, 06:01 PM
hi and welcome fella hope everything goes ok with you house and then purchase a wicked supra

Guyver
22nd August 2007, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the club. Think you've got the right idea, sell the house buy a Supra :D

RobSheffield
22nd August 2007, 06:14 PM
Welcome :)

~Rob~
22nd August 2007, 06:26 PM
Howdy! I may have to take some advice off you as my attidtude at the moment is the complete opposite to yours :D

Martin F
22nd August 2007, 06:52 PM
Welcome, and thanks for your donation.

:D

suprarob
22nd August 2007, 11:26 PM
hi there

welcome to the forum:)

Old User
22nd August 2007, 11:35 PM
Hi Phil and good to see you on here.....how's it all going hun?:dance:

Barney
23rd August 2007, 06:26 AM
Hi Phil, welcome to the club, good to have you with us.

Any questions just fire away we are always happy to help.

Best of luck with your Supra search.

Us old timers have to stick together ;)

UltraFlynn
23rd August 2007, 06:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the club. :)

kevo
23rd August 2007, 02:34 PM
.......dont own a Supra yet but fingers crossed, when my house sale goes through i will seriously be on the look out. At the moment i'm trawling the forum gathering info. I'm an old git (52) and my wife keeps telling me to grow up.........yeah right!!! I'm familiar with a couple names on here, namely, Dunk Shaw and Barney whom i know from another site by the name of Autophoria:D

Phil.

Hi Millerman...Welcome...I must need to grow up also....Becouse i`m (Ahem,Ahem)...49 and have just imported a Supra.....So,Join the Gang...
I have owned various high performance cars since before 1990....And,Love them...Your only as old as the woman you feel as thay say...(sorry)..
Why not enjoy yourself while you can...Thats what i say...Becouse one day perhaps you`ll not be able to....

When i took my last car an Evo 8 for its MOT test...One of the mechanics said...I only thought it was young lads that had these cars....After he got up...:banned:I mentioned....I had looked over the car with a fine toothed comb...And had`nt seen any age restrictions on the vehicle....The cheeky young pup......I cannot comment on any experiances with the Supra yet...Becouse its been registered as we speak.....But,As i said welcome and enjoy irrispective what anyone says.....
Kevo.

Mike_Mac
23rd August 2007, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the club. Plenty of information available and all worthwhile reading before you buy. :D

millerman
23rd August 2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome people and hi to Helen and Barney:cool: I see there are a few of you living in the SE of England.

dunk shaw
30th August 2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Phil

Sorry i missed this so welcom m8.

Good luck with the house sale and hunting down a nice supra.
Any help you need just ask

dunk shaw
30th August 2007, 03:37 PM

Phil.

oh i feel young again :D im not too far behind you Phil and why dont so many women understand that us chaps dont ever really grow up :D