PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day at TDI

TDIPLC
28th March 2008, 09:58 AM
Hello Everyone,

We are offering you guys another dyno day here at TDI.

You will have the chance to review our new Rototest upgrade which can cope with over 4000Nm of torque, so any bad boys out there with big single or big twin turbos can be easily catered for in steady state mode.

The day will be completely free of charge but we will be very grateful if anyone receives sufficient value from us to make a donation to Great Ormond Street childrens hospital. This is not obligatory and we will not think less of you if you don't want to donate :)

Our next available date is 28th June so please put your name down if interested because we only have space for 10 cars.

Thanks for reading

Mark :)

baz
28th March 2008, 11:13 AM
im intrested.

1,baz

UltraFlynn
28th March 2008, 11:15 AM
I'm interested but I wont book a place yet. June is exactly when I'm planning to have my car off the road for a load of work.

SUNNY TT
28th March 2008, 12:38 PM
Sounds great. Does it matter if the vehicle is auto?

If not then i'll put my name down.:)

madwoody
28th March 2008, 07:34 PM
i think it does mine is auto as well maybe martin or the guys (mark) at tdi will say

TDIPLC
29th March 2008, 09:25 AM
The auto transmission issue is unknown at the moment.

Certainly, previous to the upgrade, power runs were difficult/impossible but it may be easier with the new machine.

The reason for this is that we may be able to run the transmission locked in 2nd gear now, whereas before, the torque transfered in 2nd gear exceeded the torque handling capacity of the Rototest so we couldn't do it.

We'll have the oportunitly to test an auto car soon so can confirm then :)