PDA

View Full Version : New Poorboys Products Released & In Stock!

Alex Creasey
2nd April 2008, 10:49 PM
Hi all,

We've got a few new Poorboys products in stock now!

Poorboy’s World Black Hole Show Glaze for Dark Vehicles - 16oz / 473ml - £9.95
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/Wax/blackhole.jpg
Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze is formulated exclusively for dark colored vehicles. The glaze cleans and fills light swirl marks to leave a brilliant, glossy, slick show car shine. Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles.
By hand the cleaners are almost inactive meaning you won't strip any previous wax / sealant layers. By machine, the speed and grade of pad used will determine how much this glaze cleans the paint.

Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze for Light Vehicles - 16oz / 473ml - £9.95
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/Wax/WhiteDiamond.jpg
Hide light imperfections and improve gloss to give your light colored vehicle a show car shine! Apply Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze any time to conceal minor blemishes between details. All white, silver, and light colors will shine like diamonds!
By hand the cleaners are almost inactive meaning you won't strip any previous wax / sealant layers. By machine, the speed and grade of pad used will determine how much this glaze cleans the paint.

Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer Plus (QD+) - 16oz / 473ml - £6.95
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/Wax/QD.jpg
Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS cleans and protects your vehicle any time, anywhere. Poorboy’s unique formula contains real Brazilian carnauba and polymers to give your vehicle a quick boost of shine and protection. QD+ helps reduce fading and oxidation with regular use. Maintain your vehicle’s showroom shine with Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS

I've been lucky enough to test the QD+ and the Diamond White Show Glaze and I've been very impressed :thumb: Both very easy to use and give very good finishes.

Cheers.
Alex :cowboy:.

Martin F
3rd April 2008, 03:41 PM
Hmm some interesting ones there. :cowboy:

UltraFlynn
3rd April 2008, 03:59 PM
I'm liking the look of the QD+ .....

Guyver
3rd April 2008, 05:09 PM
Steady Matt.

Alex Creasey
3rd April 2008, 10:46 PM
It's VERY good I must admit. I've mainly been using the Finish Kare range of late as we'll be working quite heavily with them in future but Poorboys still keep my attention and these three products should do very well. The QD+ works VERY well... Easy to use and lovely top up shine. Worth a look as it's not to expensive for a QD with carnauba (even if it's only a tiny amount), and will help top up wax or sealant protection.

Cheers :).

Barney
5th April 2008, 06:33 AM
Alex, you have pm.

suprarob
5th April 2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Alex

Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles.

does this mean you can apply this in direct sun light ?

Alex Creasey
7th April 2008, 10:16 PM
All Poorboys products are okay for use in direct sunlight :).