PDA

View Full Version : newbie

john but
2nd August 2008, 02:02 PM
hi boys and girls my name is john butler i live in bucks i drive uk supra dark blue & L200 for work I would be interested to know best insurance prices you lot pay ?

Kev.O
3rd August 2008, 03:41 PM
hi boys and girls my name is john butler i live in bucks i drive uk supra dark blue & L200 for work I would be interested to know best insurance prices you lot pay ?

Hi John, welcome to the club. As insurance quotes change from person to person, it might be an idea to tell us a little information. Ie your age (roughly :D), how many NCB you have and whether you have any modifications done to the car. We have a great club insurer called Livingstones who as far as I'm aware are the only company to give an agreed valuation on your car.

morganl7
4th August 2008, 10:32 AM
Hi John.

Welcome.

I'm 28 and have just 3 years NCB and pay £500 for the year for my 1996 N/A manual Supe with Sky Insurance. Didn't get a quote from the Insurance sponsor for this site so can't compare. Sky Insurance offers discounts to members of mkivsupra.net (the enemy! :rolleyes2: Only joking. :tongue2:)

Hope you find a decent quote soon.

Lisa.

V
4th August 2008, 05:16 PM
Car as per my Sig' inc mods (yr2000) & i'm 34.
@ £460 IIRC and includes a years trackday insurance.

A FAR better policy than Sky IMO in every aspect.

Kev.O
4th August 2008, 05:57 PM
Car as per my Sig' inc mods (yr2000) & i'm 34.
@ £460 IIRC and includes a years trackday insurance.

A FAR better policy than Sky IMO in every aspect.

I'm guesing that's with Livingstones?

baz
5th August 2008, 02:15 PM
hi and welcome.

i had a policey with livingstones for £400 on my uk supra.

V
5th August 2008, 05:03 PM
I'm guesing that's with Livingstones?

Err yes.
I missed that minor point :doh:

dunk shaw
8th August 2008, 12:59 PM
Hi John and welcome to the club,

My cars a 94 uk tt auto with quite a few mods, all declared, agreed value, limited 7500 mile policy, full pncb, 3 points, £350 fully comp with Sky