PDA

View Full Version : Fs std toyota side skirts + wiffbitz nose

albundy68
9th September 2003, 09:25 AM
Just guaging interest at the mo, the above will be up for grabs if i manage to get hold of the TRD kit im after.

Toyota side skirts, complete set with rear valances/rear skirts, that go behind the rear wheel.

They are black, top condition, plastic (not the easy to break fiberglass ones),
They were a std option so you dont have to declare them on your insurance!!!

theres a tiny bit of scratching on the rear valance bit drivers side where it meets the wheel arch (and i mean tiny), but this can be painted over if youre spreying them a different colour or v easy sorted if youre keepin em black, barely noticable and its in the wheel arch anyway when theyre fitted.

For anyone that dosent know allready Toyota side skirts are as rare as they come, you cant order them from toyota, Wiffbitz sell them for ?780(+shipping '''from japan''' +VAT= ?1000+++).

Ive been offered ?300 allready, so PM or post with any offers over that.

And Wiffbitz front nose cone, all primered ready to be fitted, bought it but it wont fit with the TRD kit so could be up for grabs, costs ?499+VAT new.

Offers ?250+ n you can see it here...

http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/suprabodykitwhifbitz.htm

Suprash
24th September 2003, 12:19 AM
Al, I have just purchased a Bomex front nose cone, but I have a funny feeling Im not going to be happy with it, not long term anyway, short term it will get rid of my cracked Whifbitz one. ?I really like the wide look it gives in the rear view mirror, and am hoping I wont loose this with the Bomex, if I do, then I might be looking to go back to a Whifbitz front, either that or there is this one, which Im now also considering..........
Photo of early bomex front (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12185&perpage=15&pagenumber=9)

Sorry about the link Martin, but you can only attach URLS through this board, I cant seem to upload a picture from my drive, anyway look towards the bottom of that page, Blue, very blue.....