View Full Version : Uk glass headlights for sale

UK Supra TT
24th September 2004, 09:47 AM
I'm selling my UK glass headlights, these have slight condensation in them as most Supra lights get eventually but still work perfectly. Just need to be taken apart, cleaned up etc to be like new.

Offers

Stu_Fraser
24th September 2004, 12:12 PM
Will they go straight onto a J spec pre facelift, i.e. are the side lights and stuff the same??

UK Supra TT
24th September 2004, 12:17 PM
Exactly the same i think, they basically just need a good clean inside, then sealed again. The ones i want cost ?500 and these ones cost ?300 new.

Cheers mate,

Paul

Mcanny
24th September 2004, 03:15 PM
Quote[/b] (Stu_Fraser @ Sep. 24 2004,13:12)]Will they go straight onto a J spec pre facelift, i.e. are the side lights and stuff the same??
You'll need new bulbs and holders as these are different from J to UK spec - the UK's also have the sidelights in the main unit. You can bodge things but either way some modification will be required.

They cost ?120 plus VAT each for the shells and ?175 plus VAT each with bulbs, some pics and info can be found here:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/week5.5

FYI I sold my old ones for around ?50 each.

UK Supra TT
24th September 2004, 04:17 PM
Michael, i didn't know you could buy the shells only for 120 each! Thats cheap, my local toyota wanted 300 for both.....

Stu_Fraser
28th September 2004, 06:17 AM
Cheers mate just gonna leave things the way they are for the minute, ive got cat replacent pipes to buy, lol.