PDA

View Full Version : 1993 supra aero-top na fs ?6499 (red)

24th October 2004, 08:38 PM
http://www.spearheadfilms.com/images/Supra/Dscf0308.jpg

About the car:
1993 (K) Toyota Supra sports car. ?This is the aero-top (targa) version with removable roof._ It simply comes off the top and stows in the boot. ?This car is registered in my name and I have owned it for a year and a half of completely trouble free driving._

Features:
Original factory fitted body kit, not the cheap copies and replacements you see around._ These parts are seriously expensive to buy separately!

Kenwood CD player (will also play CDr disks)

Updated rear infiniti speakers and new replacement OEM Mercedes speakers in front doors (far better than original Toyota parts)

MOMO QUASAR 18" alloy wheels and 4 tyres, rear tyres replaced in last three months

4 x Goodyear tyres

92k mileage

HKS Super Power Flow induction kit (minor improvement in sound and performance)

Aero-Top removable targa roof, turns car into convertible

Full 6 months tax and 6 months MOT!

Electric Windows

Electric aerial

Power Assisted Steering

Air conditioning with climate control

Additional details:

Car is taxed and MOTed._ The car had its full UK conversion when it first entered the UK and this includes a professional KPH to MPH converter._ CD Tuner is a replacement unit and the original Toyota CD changer face and wiring is still installed._ Interior is 100% original, no crappy conversions etc._ original seats, steering wheel etc!_ The bodywork is excellent, especially for the year._ The front wheels are a little scuffed, easily tidied up._ No buckles, bumps or damage.

The car has had two previous owners (the two are husband and wife at same address)._ I have the old documentation (V5s etc) showing this._ Basically the previous owner had this car when it first arrived in the country and bought it from JIC. ?The car has a straight six, 3 litre engine and has an HKS induction kit the engine puts out a little more power than normal and roars when being used!

Price - Reduced to ?6,250 for quick sale

28th October 2004, 06:05 PM
Reduced to 6,250 for a quick sale.