PDA

View Full Version : Nx n-ter cooler

UK Supra TT
13th December 2004, 03:42 PM
Anyone had experience with these? There supposed to freeze the intercooler to keep the temps down, are they just a gimmick or do they work well? I have seen these on many highly tuned cars so i guess there good.

Also, whats everyones views on the HKS triple plate clutch, the GD series one? Over the top for a Bpu street car?

Paul

Gaz Walker
13th December 2004, 10:46 PM
Quote[/b] (UK Supra TT @ Dec. 13 2004,15:42)]Anyone had experience with these? There supposed to freeze the intercooler to keep the temps down, are they just a gimmick or do they work well? I have seen these on many highly tuned cars so i guess there good.

Also, whats everyones views on the HKS triple plate clutch, the GD series one? Over the top for a Bpu street car?

Paul
Paul,

Take a look at our DEI intercooler cooler kits, IMHO using nitrous to chill the intercooler is a little OTT and expensive.

Regards,

Gaz.

Martin F
13th December 2004, 10:51 PM
Do these just spray onto the intercooler ?

UK Supra TT
14th December 2004, 09:32 AM
Sorry guys, i meant the NX CO2 kits, how much Gaz? Yeah Martin they apparently freeze the intercooler. Gaz Kevin mentioned another kit that cools just past your filter so gives ice cold air into the engine, whats this kit?

Gaz Walker
14th December 2004, 09:32 AM
Quote[/b] (Martin F @ Dec. 13 2004,22:51)]Do these just spray onto the intercooler ?
Yep, we also do a Cry02 kit to chill the intake too...

Gaz.

UK Supra TT
14th December 2004, 09:35 AM
Any prices Gaz? You can email me if you'd prefer. A price for both would be good.:)