View Full Version : Whifbitz r33 gtr

Whifbitz
31st January 2005, 07:55 PM
1995 Skyline R33 GTR, 2.6 litre twin turbo, 4wd, midnight purple, 19" Braid split rim alloys with 275/30x19 Goodyear F1's, KAD 6 pot 356mm brake kit, braided brake lines front & rear, Apexi GT Spec stainless exhaust and downpipes, Apexi air filter, ARC BOV, ARC intercooler, HKS oil cooler, Trust sump extension kit, oil catch tank, clear cam cover, polished inlet manifold, 400R style front bumper with clear indicators, Jun style side skirts, Trial style rear skirts, Eibach lowering springs, 7 years service history, cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, 65,000 miles, absolutely mint condition, one of the best anywhere, ?17,500

UK Supra TT
18th February 2005, 06:33 PM
Lovely car, i believe it's now sold. I would say thats the nicest R33 GTR i have seen, the colour, the wheels, the front end, the height of the car and the mods, why sell? http://www.mkivsupra.co.uk/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Whifbitz
18th February 2005, 06:54 PM
Yep its sold now, didn't hang around for long! It is one of nicest I've even seen, condition, looks, everything. We are now building a mental R32 GTR instead, should be a quick one....

Stevie Boy
22nd February 2005, 01:10 PM
That was Darrens Sky i take it, are R32's better for modding than 33's then?
I gatecrashed a Skyline Owners club meet in Essex on Sun, mate said he was down the Halfway house on the A127 in his newly carbon riddled R33 GTS-T, i tried to behave myself but in true hooligan style i soon rattled a few R33 GTR roll-cages on the convoy down to Southend Seafront.
Apparantly my car spits flames on rev high rpm gear changes, Cheers Paul, guess the fuels up there alright.
http://www.mkivsupra.co.uk/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Whifbitz
22nd February 2005, 05:47 PM
Na, just cheaper to buy so can spend more money on modding! And they are a bit lighter which helps. R33 GTS-T's are nothing compared to the GTR's, they drive completely different, not to bad when they have decent suspension but not a patch on a GTR. Just drove an R34 GTR for the first time, VERY nice, I think I'll be getting one of these for a run around!