PDA

View Full Version : Keys

Clayton
8th April 2005, 05:19 PM
have just bought one of those blank keys off e bay as i only have the one key and its a little ropey. it really is worth the money, it is strong, looks a million bucks and when i had it cut the guy there said it was as good quality has he has seen.
(as like most i have a class 1 toad imm. i do not need the key fob central locking facility on the car. not that it worked anyway) Recommended.

The Restorer
8th April 2005, 05:43 PM
Well, my original Toyota key is broke now so I can't put it on a keyring (not till I get access to a drill so I can drill a hole into it anyway).

Which key is it you bought off e-bay. One of those VW type that fold in or the coloured Toyota ones?

Clayton
9th April 2005, 08:47 AM
Quote[/b] (The Restorer @ April 08 2005,18:43)]Well, my original Toyota key is broke now so I can't put it on a keyring (not till I get access to a drill so I can drill a hole into it anyway).

Which key is it you bought off e-bay. ?One of those VW type that fold in or the coloured Toyota ones?
One of those blank Toyota ones, comes in a presentation box even.

neilg
9th April 2005, 07:25 PM
do you have a link to it mate?

The Restorer
9th April 2005, 07:39 PM
I think it's one of these here... (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10428&item=4540878541&rd=1)