PDA

View Full Version : Where i can see these wheels in the flesh?

25th May 2005, 11:35 AM
Right, so I've decided on either KEI D1s, AXE30s or Wolfrace Tokyos. Problem is I've only ever seen pictures of all these wheels, I've never actually seen any in real life. All the local shops can get hold of them sure, but they haven't got any in stock that I can have a look at. They'd have to order them specifically then if I didn't like em tough!

I'm not brave enough to choose a grand's worth of wheels from a 2" picture, I want to see them close up before I buy to make sure they suit my car (and my taste).

Does anyone know of anywhere (preferably near Nottingham) that actually has any of the above wheels on show. Failing that are there any car shows coming up where I may be able to see them?

Thanks again,

Craig.

Stu_Fraser
25th May 2005, 07:02 PM
Ive got Kei Racing D1's..... just north of newcastle though mate http://www.mkivsupra.co.uk/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Ibrar Jabbar
26th May 2005, 10:44 PM
My new showroom will be opening 1st week in Jusne, I have the AP30's instock and they are certainly less than ?2000, more like ?700 for the set.
I am based in Birmingham, feel free to contact me info@pro-alloys.co.uk or call 0845 6442358.

27th May 2005, 02:26 PM
Nice one, thanks. Will you have the KEI D1s and Wolfrace Tokyos on show as well?