PDA

View Full Version : welsh meet anyone?

baz
7th March 2006, 03:23 PM
im trying to gauge intrest in a welsh meet sometime.

was thinking, maybe a nice drive upto the breacon beacons and lunch.

anyone intrested? still only an idea it the moment....any input would be greatfully recieved.

cheers baz:twisted:

~Rob~
7th March 2006, 03:27 PM
ill be up for that.

tbh me and a few mates were going to have a drive over to north wales somewhere during the summer, but if this ones a Supra club thingy then im sure i can make two runs...

would just be dependant upon dates, when you thinkin?

baz
7th March 2006, 03:58 PM
not really sure yet.....any suggestions? sun a must! hee hee

Suprash
7th March 2006, 04:13 PM
I could be possibly pursauded, Im always or used to be slapping it over to the GF's parents in Porthcawl, so I could kill 2 birds with 1 Supra, dependant upon when it is of course, but sunny would be good in my eyes as well, only thing for that is that there wont be any garunteed sun for a couple more months yet. Have you any nice quiet roads up there. I wanna drag against another supra, having dyno charts and beating shit boxes all day long is ok, but I wanna know how I compare against other Supras.........

Carlsupratoy
8th March 2006, 06:29 PM
Hi Baz
Im local (Hereford) so up for a cruise around Wales, Sundays good for me but not F1 GP days (big fan). Any Sunday apart from this is good.

Cheers from Carl

Clayton
9th March 2006, 06:20 AM
Hi Baz. you might not have remembered but i live in Bridgend and on most weekends in the summer can be seen diving up Neath bank and over the beacons , if you are doing something and need a hand with any organising, let me know:sheep:

Suprash
9th March 2006, 07:22 AM
if you are doing something and need a hand with any organising, let me know:sheep:

What like organising a sheep fest, you bloody welsh, lol ;) :tongue2:

baz
9th March 2006, 08:06 AM
Hi Baz. you might not have remembered but i live in Bridgend and on most weekends in the summer can be seen diving up Neath bank and over the beacons , if you are doing something and need a hand with any organising, let me know:sheep:

cheers fella,

hopefully sort something out later this month for sometime between the big jap shows...........maybe do a convoy upto one of them........?

baz

dunk shaw
9th March 2006, 09:58 AM
Def Baz, i might arrive on a recovery wagon but count me in.

dunk

baz
3rd April 2006, 02:39 PM
Def Baz, i might arrive on a recovery wagon but count me in.

dunk

there is a supra meet in cardiff on the 24th think its down the bay

anyone going????

baz

Ian R
14th April 2006, 03:24 PM
I don't know if any of you guys are interested I have organised an event through another forum a meet at Cardiff Bay in Wales location here http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...JY&addr3=&addr1 meet time start of 11.30 am sunday 23rd April 2006

however some of us are meeting here http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...out.x=2&out.y=7 at 9.00am

which is Tesco Stores Abbotsmead Rd (off Belmont Road) Hereford all jap cars are welcome

We will then be driving on to Wales from there word of warning the Petrol Filling station doesn't open until 10am and doesn't sell SUL

please add names below

1) Ian R (meeting at Hereford then onto Cardiff)

Cuthbert
14th April 2006, 08:34 PM
If the old girl's back on the road, I may just consider this.

Carlsupratoy
15th April 2006, 10:08 AM
Hope to be there, my car is back at the painters all week, (again, it came back 2 different colours yesterday!) All being well, will see you @ Tescos Belmont.

Suprash
15th April 2006, 10:26 AM
Hope to be there, my car is back at the painters all week, (again, it came back 2 different colours yesterday!) All being well, will see you @ Tescos Belmont.

Sounds like my problems I had............:doh:

Ian R
19th April 2006, 07:46 AM

Nice one :)

baz
19th April 2006, 08:36 AM
i was hoping to go to this meet, but cant make it. got to drive upto brum at 7 in the morning instead! nevermind.

hopefully, this welsh meet thing becomes a regular thing. look forward to the next one.

baz