PDA

View Full Version : new boy

STU T
14th March 2006, 04:18 PM
Hi people, i've bin a guest on here since i bought my soop at the begining of this year, an i've found out plenty of usefull info, so i'll say thanks for that. I'm in the sittingbourne/sheppey area an seen a couple of other soops about, but i'm not usually in mine at the time, so dont get to flash or wave. I'm gonna try an get to the next meet near me, so hopefully i'll get to meet some of you. In the meantime, if a white j spec tt with veilside kit an bronze volk ce28's flashes or waves, that'll be me.

UltraFlynn
14th March 2006, 04:31 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

Lets see some pics then.... :)

STU T
14th March 2006, 05:59 PM
Hi Flynn, cheers for the welcome. Got a prob with putting up pics, i've only got net access at work at the mo, (in my breaks) an its 1 of the computer's set up for the masses, which means most of the features hav bin de-activated. The other halfs sis has got net access, so i'm gonna hav to wait till i can get round there and hopefully get some pics put up. (If i can, i'm about as computer literate as a newt).

Cuthbert
14th March 2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome abord mate

cossack
14th March 2006, 11:30 PM
welcome buddy:twisted:

baz
15th March 2006, 09:56 AM
hello and welcome fella.

hope to see ur car in the flesh soon.

baz

aus_supra
15th March 2006, 11:39 AM
welcome mate

dunk shaw
15th March 2006, 12:22 PM
Hi Stu welcome aboard.

dunk

madwoody
15th March 2006, 06:35 PM
hi mate

j80leo
15th March 2006, 07:01 PM
hi mate welcome to the site

suprarob
15th March 2006, 08:24 PM
hi STU
:)

Suprash
16th March 2006, 05:37 PM
Welcome mate, check out the FAQ, there might be help there on uploading pics.

Martin, is there anything in the FAQ about uploading pics, could be usefull for newbies... ;)

Martin F
16th March 2006, 08:13 PM
Martin, is there anything in the FAQ about uploading pics, could be usefull for newbies... ;)

Probably is, but i don't suppose it will explain how to go about uploading pics if you have limited net access or a restricted PC.

Suprash
17th March 2006, 07:07 AM
Probably is, but i don't suppose it will explain how to go about uploading pics if you have limited net access or a restricted PC.

No shit :tongue2: I need you in a emergency dont I :cool: I meant more for when the man gets around to his sisters house to use hers, as he's not as he put it PC friendly ;)

STU T
17th March 2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes guys, an thanks for the suggestion on looking in FAQ for how to up load pics Suprash (not looked yet though) i'll try an get some pics up asap. Its prob not the place to ask this, but is there ever a meet that everyone trys to get to, or is it mostly local meets ?. Just thought it would be good to put some faces to the names an have a look at the cars, there are some awsome looking soops on here.

Martin F
17th March 2006, 08:02 PM
Hi Stu, the biggest meet that most try to get to is JAE, which is happening on 22 & 23rd of July this year at the East of England show ground in Peterborough.

Check out the forthcoming events section for more details.