PDA

View Full Version : Aprils Reading Meet.......

Suprash
14th April 2006, 02:33 PM
Well me and Cainhead went along, was a bit disappointing to say the least with only one other Supra attending apart from us two.

Anyway stood about talking cars for a while before grabbing some fine food from KFC (Andrew I still owe you for that..). Anyway headed off just before the car park closed to be followed out by a silver Supra and a Skyline, they gave chase on the dually leading out of Reading to B/Stoke, although I thought I was having turbo problems again due to boost gauge reading 0, Makes you a bit twitchy when your at WOT, so eased off but he was easy all over my arse anyway so had to let him go.

Then when we hit B/Stoke I noticed a 3rd set of headlamps tailing me and Andrew, eventually pulls over to see a Porker Carrera S fly past so I gave chase after him, promptly loosing Andrew (what happened mate :D). Chased this Porker all across B/Stoke for it to exit the other side and carry onto Alton, but I kept up with him and felt my power was missing slightly at the top end of the revs, and from what I gathered she was chucking out a bit through the zorst as well, hopefully just clearing her lungs so to speak......

But all in all, poor meet but a bloody good drive home...... :nos: