PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Phil
23rd April 2006, 02:24 PM
Hi, i'm new to the club. I live in Belfast and am desperately looking for a Twin Turbo 6-speed manual. I've just sold my Celica and am ready to buy my first Supra. It looks like i'm going to have to go to England/Scotland to buy one, the autotrader seems to be the best place to look. If anyone knows of any decent ones for sale please let me know as my worst nightmare is that i'll buy the first one i see because i want one so bad and it ends up to be a ropey one! Is there any simple things i should look out for when viewing and test driving them?

Suprash
23rd April 2006, 02:44 PM
I know a well looked after bronze one, he wants 7k for it, its been looked after and not played about with much..............

Phil
23rd April 2006, 04:03 PM
That sounds good, is there any way i can find out more about it?

The Restorer
23rd April 2006, 06:40 PM
Hi Phil. Welcome to the club!

Moaeed

Suprash
24th April 2006, 07:33 PM
That sounds good, is there any way i can find out more about it?

Just left a message on the chaps phone to call me back and confirm its a manual, and that he dont mind me passing you his number, sure he wont of he wants to sell, but you know...... ;)

Suprash
24th April 2006, 08:01 PM
Right, didnt realise he was registered on here, PM Peeno mate, he's the chap, its MSB, 6spd with induction, 1st decat and zorst, so just the basics.....

Phil
25th April 2006, 09:32 AM
Thanks mate for the info, i've sent Peeno a message so hopefully i'll hear from him soon. :)

Barney
26th April 2006, 08:52 AM
Hi Phil, welcome to the club. Best wishes in your search.

dunk shaw
27th April 2006, 06:33 AM
Welcome m8 and good luck on your quest

Suprash
27th April 2006, 06:18 PM
I've heard a little rumour the chap is flying over from Ireland to see Rays Supe this weekend, so he could be a owner sooner then we think.......hope all goes well matey :coolpeek: