PDA

View Full Version : My Gen 4 Celica For Sale

Barney
5th May 2006, 12:55 PM
I'm selling my beloved and trusty Celica as the need for a 4 door car now calls.

Will place more details in the For Sale section.

Suprash
5th May 2006, 06:51 PM
Dude, wrong section :doh:

Martin F
5th May 2006, 07:40 PM
Will place more details in the For Sale section.

^^^^^^^^^ For Ash's benefit^^^^^^^^^^^

Its a lovely looking example Barney, lets hope it goes to an enthusiast rather than a daily runabout for somebody.

Have you tried TOC and the Celica sites ?

Suprash
5th May 2006, 08:18 PM
Dude, wrong section :doh:

Oh I see, this was for us.........sorry mate, didnt see you put your place more details in the for sale section :doh: :doh:

Barney
6th May 2006, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=Martin F

Its a lovely looking example Barney, lets hope it goes to an enthusiast rather than a daily runabout for somebody.

Have you tried TOC and the Celica sites ?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Martin. I have advertised @ www.celica-club.co.uk of which I'm a member, will look at TOC. After all the time, money and love I've put into the car I would ideally want it to go to a good home. There are very few of these left now, let alone in this sort of condition, IMHO it's far too good to just be used and abused.................here's hoping.

baz
8th May 2006, 09:09 AM
if u would like me to post the car on toc let me know barney. u have to be a gold member to sell on there.

baz

Barney
8th May 2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks Baz, would appreciate it if you could.

Car is now on e bay also:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4638448426&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:11

Kev.O
8th May 2006, 11:51 AM
I've been in this car and I was very impressed by the car. The bodywork really is in great condition for the year. Come on Barney what car are you getting???

Barney
8th May 2006, 01:09 PM
Thanks Kev:) ...............has a blue oval on the front, four doors.................and a V6 under the bonnet:coolpeek: !! not finalised yet though.

Kev.O
8th May 2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks Kev:) ...............has a blue oval on the front, four doors.................and a V6 under the bonnet:coolpeek: !! not finalised yet though.
V6 isn't that what most ebayer's think is under our bonnet? Sounds great Barney!

Barney
9th May 2006, 06:25 AM
V6 isn't that what most ebayer's think is under our bonnet? Sounds great Barney!

Heh heh, love to see their faces when they pop the Supra bonnet and Find a Ford Duratec V6 in there:)