PDA

View Full Version : come on england......

baz
9th June 2006, 02:55 PM
NOT!!!!!

PARAGUAY TO WIN

http://www.ticketcity.com/images/worldcup/paraguay.jpg

Martin F
9th June 2006, 03:32 PM
How did the leek munchers do this time around Baz ?

:D

suprarob
9th June 2006, 06:51 PM
BAN HIM:banned: :banned: :banned:

Kev.O
9th June 2006, 07:01 PM
Completely agree with you Rob. Or we could just steal his lager at the next meet

Suprash
10th June 2006, 06:44 AM
Come on England....

(EDITED: Although some little turd once again cant keep their hands off other peoples things and got back to the car yesterday to find they had tried to get the flag off the car. But the bonnet at the front had clamped it too tightly so they only managed to half get it off. I mean its not as if Im the only car driving around with a St Georges cross flag on it, but suppose it draws attention and I did wonder, but that'll teach me for getting in the spirit of things)

Barney
10th June 2006, 07:52 AM
Sorry to hear this Ash, sadly as you say it it draws unwanted attention, mainly from knuckle scraping morons, the very people who give the game of football a bad name and image.

For my part, I'll be glad when the whole world cup fiasco is over, bah humbug I know, but I can't stand the game and the stupid coverage it attracts etc.

Come on England....

(EDITED: Although some little turd once again cant keep their hands off other peoples things and got back to the car yesterday to find they had tried to get the flag off the car. But the bonnet at the front had clamped it too tightly so they only managed to half get it off. I mean its not as if Im the only car driving around with a St Georges cross flag on it, but suppose it draws attention and I did wonder, but that'll teach me for getting in the spirit of things)

Suprash
10th June 2006, 08:34 AM
mainly from knuckle scraping morons, the very people who give the game of football a bad name and image.

Cheers mate, it really did **** me off last night. I mean if I was the only one driving around with a flag on my car I might understand, but hoped, stupidly, that the country does unite at times like this. But I feel your statement regarding the morans who did it is a little presumptuous to think that because they did this their football supports, I would hope if anything football supporters would leave it alone, and hence why I presumed it was just probably kids, as in kids in general.... ;) :cool:

Barney
10th June 2006, 09:57 AM
Cheers mate, it really did **** me off last night. I mean if I was the only one driving around with a flag on my car I might understand, but hoped, stupidly, that the country does unite at times like this. But I feel your statement regarding the morans who did it is a little presumptuous to think that because they did this their football supports, I would hope if anything football supporters would leave it alone, and hence why I presumed it was just probably kids, as in kids in general.... ;) :cool:

Fair point Ash, but whoever it was are still knuckle scraping morons in my book, why the f**k can't these idiots just leave other peoples property alone full stop.:hand:

Suprash
10th June 2006, 10:19 AM
Fair point Ash, but whoever it was are still knuckle scraping morons in my book, why the f**k can't these idiots just leave other peoples property alone full stop.:hand:

Thats better, lol :D And yeah I do agree......

baz
12th June 2006, 07:20 AM
hopefully your engine will get hot enough to set fire to that monstrosity of a flag. lol hee hee

on a serious note tho.......how crap where england?????

Suprash
12th June 2006, 08:22 AM
They werent convincing shall we say ;)

Am toying with the idea of buying a second rear spolier, get it sprayed in a St Georges cross and fitting over the world cup, at least no one could try and nick it then, lol.......

Barney
12th June 2006, 10:12 AM
They werent convincing shall we say ;)

Am toying with the idea of buying a second rear spolier, get it sprayed in a St Georges cross and fitting over the world cup, at least no one could try and nick it then, lol.......

Red flag to a bull, me thinks:eek:

Suprash
12th June 2006, 10:18 AM
Red flag to a bull, me thinks:eek:

Dont get ya..... :confused:

Barney
12th June 2006, 10:48 AM
IMHO fitting a spoiler with St. George cross on is going to attract the wrong sort of unwanted attention for your Soop, like your bonnet flag there is bound to be some twat out there who can't leave other peoples things alone.

baz
14th June 2006, 07:14 AM
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/nesson/blog/wp-content/trinidadandtobago.gif

0-0 i think

cossack
15th June 2006, 06:23 PM
IMHO fitting a spoiler with St. George cross on is going to attract the wrong sort of unwanted attention for your Soop, like your bonnet flag there is bound to be some twat out there who can't leave other peoples things alone.
have to agree

chrisandrea
15th June 2006, 07:04 PM
haha 2-0, do wales have a footie team?

dunk shaw
16th June 2006, 06:15 AM
Shame the game apart from the 2 goals was pretty appauling imo, how will we beat proper seasoned teams if we cant even deal with Trinidad & Tobago.

RiceRocket
16th June 2006, 11:39 AM
I reckon its because of the heat out there but they're playing Sweden next at 9pm (German time) so it'll be cooler then and they can have no excuses whatsoever!

dunk shaw
16th June 2006, 03:45 PM
The only saving grace is they can only get better, dont want to see Crouch doing this again :doh:

Suprash
16th June 2006, 04:11 PM

I hear you mate and its a real shame that things are like this now, but Im not going to not do things for fear of other people.... ;)

Back to the match, still no better then the last performance I would say, again we got very lucky scoring in the 91st minute. If we keep playing like we do then were going out in the first stages of the knockout rounds ;)