PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TDIPLC
13th June 2006, 01:43 PM
Hi there everyone,

It wasn't until I received a nudge from Martin recently that I realised that we hadn't been around here since Nathan left to join the Essex Contabulary :doh:

I hope to be around on a fairly regular basis if anywants me or the services of TDi.

All the best!

Mark :coolpeek:

Gaz Walker
13th June 2006, 01:50 PM
Well hello Mr Catchpole :)

TDIPLC
13th June 2006, 02:11 PM
Well hello Mr Catchpole :)

Hello Gaz :)

Barney
13th June 2006, 02:27 PM
Hi Mark, nice to have yourself and TDi around:coolpeek:

dunk shaw
13th June 2006, 04:06 PM
Hey there Mark

nice to see TDi back on the forum, hows Nathan doing ? pounding the beat or is he miami vice style in his lambo?

Seeing as your back :tongue2:
What would you recomend fitting to 112,000 mile uk auto thats still on o/e turbos, no problems with them just thought they could be getting a bit long in the tooth.

Thanks

TDIPLC
13th June 2006, 04:59 PM
Hey there Mark

nice to see TDi back on the forum, hows Nathan doing ? pounding the beat or is he miami vice style in his lambo?

Seeing as your back :tongue2:
What would you recomend fitting to 112,000 mile uk auto thats still on o/e turbos, no problems with them just thought they could be getting a bit long in the tooth.

Thanks

Hey Dunk - long time no speak!

I heard from a couple of days before he "passd out" of 3 months training in Kent. He said it was very tough but was loving it. I think he's at Basildon nick for the "puppy walking" process.

Do you mean regarding the turbo's or other parts?

dunk shaw
14th June 2006, 06:35 AM
Hey Dunk - long time no speak!

I heard from a couple of days before he "passd out" of 3 months training in Kent. He said it was very tough but was loving it. I think he's at Basildon nick for the "puppy walking" process.

Do you mean regarding the turbo's or other parts?

Hey Mark, i guess its been a while, hows the new workshops going ?

Pass on my regards to Nathan if and when you see him next, lol at the puppy walking !!

Just the turbos as i have ( fmic bc fcd decat ) i was thinking of changing them before they let go, or get mine rebuilt and then refitted, i'd like to keep the o/e sequential set up but wondered would stock o/e turbos or hybrid be the way to go ? or is there a hks route dare i ask ?
Im not after more hp as my cars fine for me just the best set up, no big singles thanks !!

Regards
dunk

TDIPLC
14th June 2006, 08:29 AM
Hey Mark, i guess its been a while, hows the new workshops going ?

Pass on my regards to Nathan if and when you see him next, lol at the puppy walking !!

Just the turbos as i have ( fmic bc fcd decat ) i was thinking of changing them before they let go, or get mine rebuilt and then refitted, i'd like to keep the o/e sequential set up but wondered would stock o/e turbos or hybrid be the way to go ? or is there a hks route dare i ask ?
Im not after more hp as my cars fine for me just the best set up, no big singles thanks !!

Regards
dunk

Hi Dunk,

I'll pass on your regards to Nathan next time we speak.

Our new premises at Lakeside are considerably better than the old place. It's brand new which has enabled us to design it exacly how we need it. We have a very strong production, sales and admin team which gives the firm a nice "vibe" to work in, and the facilites that we now offer are probably among the very best in the UK. It's been a very hard slog the last 18 months (which is why I haven't been very "visible") which is hopefully due to end in a few weeks when our new web site finally gets launched - then I can put feet up for a couple of minutes :)

The JDM turbocharger turbine housings and manifolds etc are very restrictive, so "hybridizing" them has limited value from a performance perspective but of course they will be more reliable due to the steel turbine wheels. This sounds like it could be a solution worth considering for your current objectives.

Best regards

Mark :)

dunk shaw
15th June 2006, 07:33 AM
Thanks Mark, think i'll be looking to go hybrid then.

Suprash
21st June 2006, 09:14 PM
Hi, nice to have you back...........