PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Drift

suprarob
25th June 2006, 08:32 AM
Went to see the latest fast and furious film last night
and I thought it was the best yet :)

There are a lot of people that don't like these films but if you liked the other two I think you will enjoy this one as well

has anyone else seen this ?

chrisandrea
25th June 2006, 08:43 AM
i agree, went to see it in the week, thought it was good, abit to much dheese in some places but i did enjoy it, one of the actors was at the drifting at silverstone last week, said that they had to get pro-drifters in to do the stunts as the stunt drivers couldn't do them!:)

Martin F
25th June 2006, 10:10 AM
I saw this just last night as well. Was the usual mind numbing, action packed, Hollywood special IMO. Probably not quite so OTT as the second one but still plenty of various stunts.

Worth watching as long as you're not expecting a story line (well there is one but about as complex as a fried chip!) and like to see some nice looking cars.

suprarob
25th June 2006, 11:03 AM
Martin

There was a plot ? must of missed that :D

Kev.O
25th June 2006, 11:45 AM
I too went to see it last night. I want to know will JAE have that many hot women round my car? As for the lead girl, I think I'm in love, she really is gorgeous. That RX7 was different wasn't it?

Martin F
25th June 2006, 12:18 PM
Yep, the RX7 was lovely. That was one of the Veilside kits (Millenium i think), there are some pics of that kit around somewhere but its quite rare.

AndyDunn
25th June 2006, 06:20 PM
Watching Tokyo Drift is on my 'to do' list......

AndyDunn
25th June 2006, 09:53 PM
There, done it. Seen it now. Just got back! Watching the cars was definately better than following the plot! I think I need to learn to drive like that! :nos:

Old User
27th June 2006, 03:19 AM
Just watched it at work...the storyline is cr4p but the driftin was cool :)

Barney
27th June 2006, 07:06 AM
I want to know will JAE have that many hot women round my car?

I do hope so (he say's with his best Sid James snigger) :) :)

Barney
27th June 2006, 07:10 AM
Just watched it at work...the storyline is cr4p but the driftin was cool :)

You get paid to watch films Helen? :D :D

Suprash
27th June 2006, 08:56 AM
Is there a Supra in it, or shall I say longer then 10mins worth, if not, then I dount I'll bother. There was only ever one good Fast and Furious film and that was the 1st one for one reason only ;) ;)

Old User
27th June 2006, 10:46 AM
Pm me your addy again Ash and I'll do the honours if you want :)

....and yeah I spend most of the night watchin films....god my job is so hard :laugh:

Suprash
27th June 2006, 10:49 AM
Pm me your addy again Ash and I'll do the honours if you want :)

....and yeah I spend most of the night watchin films....god my job is so hard :laugh:

Lol, your the best, such a star ;) ;) Worth your weight in gold........

AndyDunn
29th June 2006, 01:10 PM
Is there a Supra in it, or shall I say longer then 10mins worth, if not, then I dount I'll bother. There was only ever one good Fast and Furious film and that was the 1st one for one reason only ;) ;)
No Supras I'm afraid mate..... didn't see any anyway! :doh:

Suprash
29th June 2006, 01:50 PM
No Supras I'm afraid mate..... didn't see any anyway! :doh:

B0ll0x....... ;)

Old User
29th June 2006, 02:12 PM
Ash....Let me know if you get it ok

Suprash
29th June 2006, 02:18 PM
Ash....Let me know if you get it ok

Thanks, just call her Mrs Blockbuster...... :D

Old User
29th June 2006, 02:21 PM
Thanks, just call her Mrs Blockbuster...... :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/waddles/GIFs/O_SHH_144.gif Don't tell everyonehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/waddles/GIFs/D_PUNC133.gif