PDA

View Full Version : JAE - Feedback Thread

Martin F
24th July 2006, 07:56 PM
Please can we use this thread to collect feedback on the event, positive and negative.

I have a form to fill in for The Organisation which they will then use to refine the event for next year, and on seeing this years JAE i know that they have defenitely listened to and acted on feedback from last year.

To start it off:

Toilets - I think they could have done with more regular cleaning, particularly late at night and early in the morning. It wasn't so much some of the less civilised people using them, more the case that the floors ended up filthy just by people traipsing in there.

Traders Locations - I don't think that having them all spread about worked as well as last year when they were all together.

Fireworks - I thought this was a great idea and added something to the whole atmosphere.

EmmaG
24th July 2006, 08:09 PM
Liked the fireworks they were really nice. Toilets could definately do with being cleaned - especially the ladies !!

Not sure about any negatives at the moment ;)

UltraFlynn
24th July 2006, 08:26 PM
I thought the organisation was rather good this year. Totally agree with Martins comments. I also liked the fact that security were present all the time patrolling in their little cars.

I think the only thing I would suggest would be a tannoy system were they can announce things like impending storms so that we know what to expect!

suprarob
24th July 2006, 08:33 PM
I can only think of one negative and it echo,s what martin has said
the traders were all over the place and there was not enough stalls to look round.

oh yes nearly forgot, the dolly birds that were there as eye candy for us fellers were absolutely hanging they could easily improve on this :D

UltraFlynn
24th July 2006, 08:38 PM
Can you actually remember them mate? You did have 12 bottles of Newcastle Brown!

Kev.O
24th July 2006, 08:47 PM
just the 12 bottles. :D
I think what Martin has said is pretty fair. The toilets were a mess by the morning. Also agree with Rob, should be nicer women and one's who are impressed and know what a supra is :doh:

suprarob
24th July 2006, 08:49 PM
Can you actually remember them mate? You did have 12 bottles of Newcastle Brown!

even after drinking that much they were still mingin :eek:

Kev.O
24th July 2006, 09:00 PM
even after drinking that much they were still mingin :eek:
You want to try the beer googles I wear then Rob ;)

Martin F
24th July 2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah, but the ones you have are faulty as you managed to home in on the only lesbian in the show !

:tongue2:

Kev.O
24th July 2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah, but the ones you have are faulty as you managed to home in on the only lesbian in the show !

:tongue2:
She came to me, well I think it was Sian actually! :wtf:

Barney
25th July 2006, 03:41 AM
In general the overall show was very well organised and run, a few negatives but credit has to be given for a largely superb job.

Negatives:

1/Toilets were fairly grim as time wore on, but strangely I noticed that the soap was re stocked a few times, so they were attended too which begs the question why couldn't this have been extended to cleaning as well.

2/ The Show & Shine results were a bit pointless as the presenter had few details of some of the cars, their owners etc. In some cases just reading out a registration number and asking the gathered crowd if they can see the car and what was it!