PDA

View Full Version : Japfest 2

dunk shaw
23rd August 2006, 07:10 AM
Apparently there is to be another Japfest to be held at Donnington at the end of September,
Just thought i'd mention it.

Barney
23rd August 2006, 07:45 AM
Sounds interesting, do they have a web site with details?

dunk shaw
23rd August 2006, 07:57 AM
I found out on autophoria's site, could be a good meet at Donnington !! think theyve only just found out about it but are trying to see if enough interest for there club stand, im definetly going as its only up the rd from me.

Martin F
23rd August 2006, 08:33 AM
Looks like the 30th September.

Details here http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest2/index.html

Barney
23rd August 2006, 01:08 PM
Looks like the 30th September.

Details here http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest2/index.html

Ah....you beat me to it:tongue2:

Barney
23rd August 2006, 01:14 PM
I found out on autophoria's site, could be a good meet at Donnington !! think theyve only just found out about it but are trying to see if enough interest for there club stand, im definetly going as its only up the rd from me.

MSOC or Autophoria I'm keen on this, count me in Dunk:coolpeek:

j80leo
23rd August 2006, 01:24 PM
me in on this one see some more peeps

dunk shaw
23rd August 2006, 01:35 PM
me in on this one see some more peeps

Great can you bring your car cover with you ?

j80leo
23rd August 2006, 01:44 PM
Great can you bring your car cover with you ?

can do for you dunk wet weather doing you head in i think by now, wash, wax , windows , wheels looks wicked just like new , "is that rain i have only just f**kin finished"

any way of course i will

Rajinder
23rd August 2006, 02:08 PM
We are coming with the Integra R and also have booked a few track sessions. Would love to bring the Supra as well, but only on a stand, would never park it in the public car park.

Barney
23rd August 2006, 03:32 PM
OK guys, bit of an update regarding club space at Japfest 2. I have spent a fair bit of time today trying to organise this but the person I need to speak to at the Japfest team seems to be very hard to contact. I am doing my very best to secure some club space for us but I am at the mercy of people replying to my e mail and calls, rest assured as soon as any news arrives I will post an update.

dunk shaw
23rd August 2006, 04:33 PM
can do for you dunk wet weather doing you head in i think by now, wash, wax , windows , wheels looks wicked just like new , "is that rain i have only just f**kin finished"

any way of course i will

thanks m8, ive given up cleaning mine just valet the inside now so next time you see her she wont look anything like this

j80leo
23rd August 2006, 04:53 PM
that car is still looking posh as fook dunk can't wait to see it again maybe take me out in it then you can have a blast in mine

anyway that car cover will go over your car no problems:twisted:

god father wheels
23rd August 2006, 06:07 PM
Hi rajinder were abouts in SLOUGH are you? Could meet up? Near to the Farnham rd.

regards john

dunk shaw
24th August 2006, 06:50 AM
Good luck Barney and your efforts have been noted :)

dunk shaw
24th August 2006, 06:54 AM
MSOC or Autophoria I'm keen on this, count me in Dunk:coolpeek:

Dont think it matters does it ? perhaps a combined effort in getting a stand and promote both clubs at the same time could be the way to go !!
Well to update this autophoria have a deadline for tickets on the
10th sept so Barney would it be a good idea to save your hassel and guys from here that want to go join up with Helen and co ?
Shared club stand advanced tickets and a nice group of pps to boot !!!!!!

Barney
24th August 2006, 08:29 AM
Dont think it matters does it ? perhaps a combined effort in getting a stand and promote both clubs at the same time could be the way to go !!
Well to update this autophoria have a deadline for tickets on the
10th sept so Barney would it be a good idea to save your hassel and guys from here that want to go join up with Helen and co ?
Shared club stand advanced tickets and a nice group of pps to boot !!!!!!

Absolutely Dunk, the peeps at Autophoria are a great bunch (well we are members there:brushteeth: ) certainly don't want to upset or tread on any toes here, I would be proud to be on either club stand.

Some very good ideas too, I would just like to explore the possibility of a MSOC stand as for one thing it would be good to get the club out there and noticed, events is an area of MSOC I'm keen to promote.

Old User
24th August 2006, 12:56 PM
Have both clubs together and bring your flag / banner too. Promoting both clubs sounds good to me.
There is a strict deadline for this so if you want us to arrange the tickets then let me know asap or go to:

http://www.autophoria.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3272

All the address details etc are there to send your cheques too :)

Rajinder
24th August 2006, 07:05 PM
Hi rajinder were abouts in SLOUGH are you? Could meet up? Near to the Farnham rd.

regards john

Hi John,
Great to hear from you.

I live in Central Slough near Farnham Road, but most of the time I am away from home as my work takes me all over the country. We can discuss meeting when we get together at a club meeting.

cheers,
Rajinder

Barney
25th August 2006, 02:29 PM
Japfest/clubstand details here:

http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9216