PDA

View Full Version : Mkiv.net having a bitch and a rant..

Supradude666
5th September 2006, 06:41 PM
Read this and make your own mind up....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=78114

:wtf: :compfrus:

Cass
5th September 2006, 06:51 PM
Ohh! hangbags at dawn! :violin:

Supradude666
5th September 2006, 07:14 PM
Just been told that the DAN mention, is not the DAn who works for ABBEY, he posted on my dads GTR forum that he never has never will work for Turbo Fit....

just to inform you guys...

:twisted:

dunk shaw
5th September 2006, 07:50 PM
Well in my opinion the worst thing that happened to .net was to let any traders on there full stop, and the same goes for here !!

Shant pass comment on the subject of whether the said company are any good or not as i have no experiance with them.

Ive been there and done that and got slagged to death when i bought my drama to .nets attention !!!! Which i only did for the better of its members.

My car was ruined by a bodgit and scarper merchant who i wouldnt let paint my garage door or work on my lawn mower !!

Bad and dangerous doesnt get close to the workmanship i got !!

In my honest opinion i wouldnt have any of them on a club site end off. With a very few exceptions that sell oil or car polish, as for the rest no thanks my car will go to my old race team to be worked on !!

Bob
5th September 2006, 08:22 PM
There is rather a lot of bitchyness on .net these days - it's also being stirred in the background by one or two rather unsavoury characters posing as mainstream traders.

While there are a few decent guys on there, a fair few these days could do with a good slap. Dunk, would you mind PMing me any details of what was wrong with yours please mate? I'm just looking for garages to avoid when I get work done!

Kev.O
5th September 2006, 08:27 PM
It's ok Bob. He no longer trade's. You won't have any problems there!

Bob
5th September 2006, 08:32 PM
That wouldn't be the legendary 'slowdog' would it, aka M**-GT?

The Restorer
5th September 2006, 08:43 PM
nope, but the guy isn't trading anywhere for the near future so you don't have to worry. I can't recall his name at the moment and it's probably worth noting it's a touchy subject so probably best dropped now.

Moaeed

The Restorer
5th September 2006, 09:00 PM
There have been some interesting comments in here with regards to how we can improve our club (as in being for members and not traders), which I knwo has been discussed internally quite a bit and we can take into a new thread.

As regards to netty, probably best not to give anyone any ammunition to stir up trouble so I'm going to close this thread.