PDA

View Full Version : wifes views

Cass
8th September 2006, 01:22 PM
hi i just have a few things i would like to say on what i see as a wife of a supra owner.

1. when they put the washing on and its time to put it out on to the line to dry, dont just put the 100% cotton super terry out the rest of the washing needs to dry to.

2.when you have parked up the car when ur walking it to the house dont look back at your supra as very good chance you will walk in to a lamp post like he done today at lunch.

3. you know he drives his supra to much when your 2 year old everytime he goes to leave she does the pisst sound of the dump valve.

4.why does he have to polish the car twice a day even when the sun is just about to go down.

5.i cant get my shopping when the ground is damp,as he wont take the car out.

well thats all for now but this is what the wife of supra owner sees and gets but hey im still happy as i love my supra .:coolpeek:

UltraFlynn
8th September 2006, 02:15 PM
Women just don't understand cars... :)

Cass: Is there any chance of you avoiding txt spk? (i.e. wot, t, ur, n, etc) Makes it real hard work to read. (Only my opinion, feel free to tell me to poke it)

Cass
8th September 2006, 02:23 PM
sorry flynn thats me the wife not cass i wont do it again if i ever write again, and i do understand cars but there is more than the supra in our family :D

UltraFlynn
8th September 2006, 02:30 PM
Ah. I understand now. It didn't read like Cass normally posts.

OK. Perhaps I should have said "Some women don't understand cars." :) Certainly my wife doesn't. My car is a constant source of irritation to her.

Then again I do clean my car 3 or 4 times a week, polish bits of the engine and generally obsess about it.

andyw3000
8th September 2006, 02:36 PM
you aint the only one flynn... and whats all this about "shopping"?? in a supra????? only if you gettin little packages..

Cass
8th September 2006, 02:44 PM
flynn i love my car and he has just got in from work and guess what away out to polish it but i must admit it does look nice in the sun when done.

and andy3000 he does not mind takin more than one trip to the shops as he gets to spend more time with his baby.

any advise to stop my head getting flung back in to they Recaro stitching every time he puts the foot down?:dance:

andyw3000
8th September 2006, 02:55 PM
tell him to stop puttin his foot doon (geordie speak) as the petrol will soon run out.. other than that no..

Cass
8th September 2006, 02:59 PM
tried that one but no listen but hey i am only the wife hehe.:rolleyes:

UltraFlynn
8th September 2006, 03:01 PM
Can I make a suggestion? You could sign up for your own membership? That way we could tell the two of you apart? :)

Cass
8th September 2006, 03:10 PM
can i do that like with me only bein the wife,as i agree it would be easyer:o

UltraFlynn
8th September 2006, 03:32 PM
I'm not a moderator, and you might want to ask one, but I would have thought it made sense.

Cass
8th September 2006, 03:48 PM
ok flynn ill ask hope so and i hope no-one minds as i like it in here,and ill be good no moaning:)

dunk shaw
8th September 2006, 06:27 PM
Women just don't understand cars... :)

Best get my little sis to join up, think she might have something to add :D

She's as i type is working on her Alfa 164 classic race car !!
Has an M3 convertable rd car and a Landrover pick up offroader with a V8 in it.

RIJ8631
8th September 2006, 07:32 PM
:wtf:

,and ill be good no moaning:)

Cass, if I was you I would hang on to your missus - must be the 1 in a Million. (lol)
Cheers
Ian

Ps and she knows about cars too !!!!

Cass
8th September 2006, 07:41 PM
I think she just looks at the old threads and makes it up as she goes along lol na she is a good lass she won't leave anyway cause i have the Supra lol:twisted:

j80leo
8th September 2006, 07:51 PM
i thought it was only me who loved my car this much :laugh: it must be the car that does it , just a different kind of love

UltraFlynn
8th September 2006, 09:45 PM
Cass, your missus is definitely one in a million mate. Look after her. :)

Cass
8th September 2006, 11:01 PM
She said when she passes her test she will drive it also . Now im thinkin will i let her ,or get a divorce to save the car any harm .Its a tuff choice if she does drive it will i ever see them both again will my kids want to ride in a soop with a west life cd blasting out and a kleenex tissue box covering the GReddy dials and a max power sticker on the back window Hmmm now do u see my dilema!
She will read this and have something to say no doubt lol hello maz lol:flip::sheep: :moon: :bike:

RIJ8631
9th September 2006, 05:03 AM
Wait a minute !!
Its one thing to promise not to moan, its another to be interested in cars -
but to actually want to drive your P&J - thats possibly one step too far !!!
I've changed my tune -GET RID OF HER (lol)
Cheers
Ian

maz
9th September 2006, 01:44 PM
not a good idea t get rid of me as i can offer something the soop cant unless they invent a new mod lol

he is quiet lucky doubt ill drive it anyhow as i just mannage to put the clutch down but its good givin him a fright lol

UltraFlynn
9th September 2006, 07:06 PM
not a good idea t get rid of me as i can offer something the soop cant unless they invent a new mod lol

Saucy! :)