PDA

View Full Version : Hello MSOC

Ewen Foster
9th October 2006, 08:00 PM
Hello, I'm me. Owned a couple of MkIIIs, and this is my second MkIV, fourth year of ownership. TT VVTI Tiptonic. I'm into marmite, Columbo and Anne Robinson.

EmmaG
9th October 2006, 08:02 PM
Hi and welcome to the club, VERY nice Supra you have got :)

Does Anne know that you are into her?? ;) lol

What wheels are they? very unusual

Cass
9th October 2006, 08:06 PM
Thats a sparkly beasty hello.

andyw3000
9th October 2006, 08:09 PM
that IS indeed a nice motor. im a tad jealous.. and an R plate.not seen many o them about,, welcome,

supra-lover
9th October 2006, 08:09 PM
Hello, I'm me. Owned a couple of MkIIIs, and this is my second MkIV, fourth year of ownership. I'm into marmite, Columbo and Anne Robinson.

ha ha ha it's you

Ewen Foster
9th October 2006, 08:10 PM
Hi Emma, nice avatar you have there. No, Anne is unaware of the lust that stirs my loins. Wheels are low-rent Luxor, but at least they clear 'UK' sized brakes and have a nice deep dish.

Ewen Foster
9th October 2006, 08:12 PM
ha ha ha it's you

Hi Chris, good to see you amongst fellow Supra Lovers again.

supra-lover
9th October 2006, 08:13 PM
Hi Chris, good to see you amongst fellow Supra Lovers again.

yes it's bloody lovely to be in a really nice club like this one;)

Cuthbert
9th October 2006, 08:22 PM
Hello Ewen, welcome . I pop over your way fairly regularly, not seen you around yet. I'll give you a flash & a wave if I recongnise you.
BTW, damn nice supra you got there.

EmmaG
9th October 2006, 08:33 PM
Hi Emma, nice avatar you have there. No, Anne is unaware of the lust that stirs my loins. Wheels are low-rent Luxor, but at least they clear 'UK' sized brakes and have a nice deep dish.

Well they suit the car, are they easy to keep clean?? nice to see some wheels that are a bit different (in a nice way of course :) )

Glad you like the avatar, I must point out that it isn't my cat!! lol

Ewen Foster
9th October 2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome and comments on the car guys and Emma. Nice of you to give me my own smilie too:sheep: Good to meet more virtual Supra owners.

Ewen Foster
9th October 2006, 08:46 PM
Well they suit the car, are they easy to keep clean?? nice to see some wheels that are a bit different (in a nice way of course :) )

Glad you like the avatar, I must point out that it isn't my cat!! lol

:) yup they are different, not many Supras I've seen have them which is both cool and worrying at the same time. I rushed into them, but have since found my ideal wheels....maybe next year. Meanwhile, yes they are easy to keep clean.

Kev.O
9th October 2006, 11:24 PM
Welcome Mr Foster.

Barney
10th October 2006, 06:50 AM
Hi fella, welcome on board. Nice looking Soop you have there..............Anne Robinson & Marmite? yeah you'll fit in just fine here:D

baz
10th October 2006, 12:02 PM
hello and welcome.

nice car u have there. look forward to seening it in the flesh.

baz

Tannhauser
10th October 2006, 02:30 PM
Hello, I'm me. Owned a couple of MkIIIs, and this is my second MkIV, fourth year of ownership. TT VVTI Tiptonic. I'm into marmite, Columbo and Anne Robinson.

Columbo? What, really? The one with Eddie Albert as the murderous retired major was on on Saturday. Then, joy of joys, the psychologist who trained his dobermanns to kill on the attack word 'Rosebud' was on the following day.

It's as satisfying and familiar as an old pair of slippers.

Cliff

Suprash
12th October 2006, 06:51 PM
Welcome, lovelly looking motor........

j80leo
12th October 2006, 08:20 PM
very nice matey and welcome