PDA

View Full Version : MSOC Christmas Meal/Meet - 16th December

Barney
17th October 2006, 02:58 PM
We have been working on a new venue for our Xmas meal & meet and need to guage interest in order to make a firm booking, so could all interest parties please put your names down for this, the deadline will be 9.00 PM Sunday 22nd October.

The venue is:

http://www.corushotels.com/hotel.asp?hotelID=49

Honiley Hotel & Conference Centre
Meer End Road,
Honiley
Warwick
CV8 1NP

We have been offered a private room (The Warwick Suite) with waitress service for both food and drinks, and the hotel bar to retire to should we wish to move on from the private room. Lastly our own section of the car park which has 24 hour security cameras.

Saturday 16th December
Price is £14.00 per person
including 3 course meal (menu below is to be confirmed)

STARTERS

Plum Tomato and Basil Soup
or
Fanned Honeydew Melon
with mulled wine berries

MAIN COURSE

Traditional Roasted Turkey
with chipolata sausage, pancetta lardons
and sage and onion jus
or
Pan Fried Fillet Salmon
with a carrot and chive sauce
or
Warm Goat Cheese Caesar Salad
with asparagus
All served with a selection of seasonal
vegetables and potatoes

D E S S E RT S

Classic Plum Pudding
with cognac custard
or
Chocolate Tart
with cinnamon cream
or
Cheddar Cheese
with biscuits and grapes
Fresh coffee and mints

Rooms are available to book at the following prices:

Single room per night £40
Double Room " " £50

Barney
17th October 2006, 02:59 PM
OK, not sure of the best way of doing this as this post may get lost, but for now:

Interested & Paid(Confirmed)
1/ Barney inc. overnight stay - Meal Paid
2/GFW + Mrs + overnight stay - Meal Paid x2
3/~Rob~ (+ maybe a co-driver) not overnight stay - Meal Paid
4/ Martin + Emma + Overnight stay - Meal Paid x2
5/ UKSUPRA + (Maybe overnight ?) - Meal Paid x3
6/ Guyver + overnight stay - Meal Paid
7/ Kev.O + ??? - Meal Paid
8/ Ward1955 + Guest - Meal Paid x2
9/ Pete Betts - Meal Paid

Interested but yet to confirm
1/Cuth + Mrs + overnight stay
2/ Helen & Ed. Meal only (Have pm'd Helen....Barney)

Martin F
18th October 2006, 08:26 AM
At a guess dress code will be smart casual.

Barney
27th October 2006, 06:31 AM
Firstly a big thank you to everyone who has shown an interest and added their name, secondly we are pleased to announce we have provisionally booked the Warwick Suite with The Honiley Court Hotel as detailed at the start of this thread.

In order to confirm our booking with the hotel we now need payments of £14 per person ASAP.

Please make payments via Paypal to: payments@mkivsupraownersclub.com if you don't have a Paypal account or wish to send a cheque please PM Martin F for an address.

Once we have confirmed our booking, a menu will be listed for your Xmas meal selections, please allow time for this to be posted as we first need the menu to be forwarded from the hotel.

Lastly, please note that should you wish to book a room, this has to be done directly with the hotel and not through the club. Rooms can be booked at anytime but we suggest you wait until the meal/event is confirmed which should be Wed. 1st November (I will also post confirmation here on the board)

Tel No. for the hotel - 0870 609 6142

Looking forward to seeing everyone :jiggy:

UltraFlynn
27th October 2006, 08:52 PM
I'm fairly irritated that I can't come to this... :(

I feel like I'm letting the club down.

EmmaG
27th October 2006, 09:17 PM
I'm fairly irritated that I can't come to this... :(

I feel like I'm letting the club down.

I should think so too!!!!! (only joking!!) We will save you a cracker Matt :)

Come on everybody get your names down!!!! This is going to be a great Christmas meet!!!! Any newbies don't be frightened about coming, we are a friendly lot and I am sure everybody will enjoy themselves :dance:

Barney
1st November 2006, 11:31 AM
Update:

We have now confirmed our booking and an initial covering cheque has been sent for all the people who have paid so far. We would ask anyone who has yet to submit payment who wish to be included for a Xmas meal to forward your payments ASAP, the cut off period for securing a meal is 24th November.

Can you please hold fire regarding booking rooms, we are awaiting a phone call on this, as soon as we are contacted by the Hotel details will be posted. Thanks.

ward1955
5th November 2006, 11:43 AM
Have paid for two places, sorry for my tardyness - busy at work! Let me know when confirmed, I'll book a room.

Martin F
5th November 2006, 01:05 PM
Have your payment Martin.

Will be tidying thread up in a bit and will update the list.

Martin F
5th November 2006, 01:49 PM
OK, guys & gals have tidied up the thread a bit and the 2nd post shows who has booked, paid etc.

It's very important to realise that the date for this meeting has now moved to 16th December (unfortunately due to the hotel). Everybody who had paid or expressed an intention in coming has been contacted and confirmed they are OK with the change of date.

Hopefully the change will mean that a few of you who couldn't make it, may now be able to. Also it's closer to Xmas so more excuse to get into the Xmas spirit :D

MSOC XMAS Meet now on Saturday 16th December

Barney
6th November 2006, 09:11 AM
I'm pleased to say we have now confirmed our booking with The Honiley Court Hotel for the 16th December.

Those of you wishing to stay overnight can ring the Hotel on 0870 6096142 after 12.00pm onwards today (6.11.06). Please mention you are booking the room in connection with the MSOC.

suprarob
6th November 2006, 03:06 PM
great stuff Barney

nothing is simple any more :)

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the time and effort you have put in to organizing this is appreciated

Kev.O
6th November 2006, 10:14 PM
Couldn't agree more Rob. Thank you Barney
I'll make sure I buy you a beer

Barney
7th November 2006, 07:35 AM
My pleasure guys, but without Chris (Rocks) for finding the venue, and Martin & Emma for their constant support and hard work, we wouldn't be where we are.

Hopefully it's a great venue and meal and everyone will have a fantastic time:coolpeek:

EmmaG
7th November 2006, 07:04 PM
Well I would also like to thank Barney for his hard work in organising the Xmas meet, he has done a lot of work in arranging a new date for us, and it would have been a great shame to cancel it :)

god father wheels
9th November 2006, 05:52 PM
Hi guys, booked hotel. Was we going to do anything in the afternoon?

As we can book in from 1400.

See all you guys up there, lets have some fun only 5 weeks to go:jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy:

john

Martin F
9th November 2006, 08:41 PM
Was we going to do anything in the afternoon?

Yeah it involves, glasses and lifting !

:laugh:

Kev.O
10th November 2006, 12:12 AM
Booked my room yesterday. They only have double non smoking rooms left incase anyone still hasn't booked.

philness
11th November 2006, 01:09 PM
Will be able to make saturday afternoon and hopefully meet up with a good few of you

Chris Rocks
11th November 2006, 02:50 PM
I called into the hotel today on my way over to Thor and took some pics..

http://www.chrisrocks.plus.com/supras/hotel/2.jpg

This is what it`s like from the front as you pull in, quite a lot of parking just off the road

http://www.chrisrocks.plus.com/supras/hotel/3.jpg

there is more parking to the side and tucked around the back is another carpark where I thought all the supras could park, you can`t ANYTHING from the road so the cars would be hidden.

http://www.chrisrocks.plus.com/supras/hotel/1.jpg

Chris Rocks
11th November 2006, 02:52 PM
this area here ( see pic below ) is where I thought everyone could park

http://www.chrisrocks.plus.com/supras/hotel/4.jpg

aside from being out of sight from the road, the area is covered by at least 4 CCTV cameras as well as the grounds being patrolled by a guard+dog after dark.

big reason this hotel seemed better than 99% of others I looked at when I was scouting locations for the Xmas meet.

cheers

-c-

Chris Rocks
11th November 2006, 06:49 PM
http://www.friedmanarchives.com/Animals/images/Police%20Dog.jpg

god father wheels
11th November 2006, 08:35 PM
How many have we got coming down guys?

Chris I hope the dog takes off the sunglasses of a night time. Do the Blues n twos work?

john

~Rob~
12th November 2006, 06:14 PM
looks like the dog has drove through his own turd!

Venue looks good! nice choice!

Barney
13th November 2006, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Chris Rocks;76150]I called into the hotel today on my way over to Thor and took some pics..

This is what it`s like from the front as you pull in, quite a lot of parking just off the road ( for people without supras )

I am unaware of a policy of non Supra drivers not parking along side us, this is a MSOC xmas meal for members, the parking area is for ALL members, not just for members with Supra's.

Martin F
13th November 2006, 10:03 PM
Just to reiterate, this is defenitely a club meet and all are welcome whether they have Supras or not, or leave them at home or not (can hardly exclude myself :D)

However we will no doubt want to park all the Supras together at some point to get pics for the gallery, or god forbid another screensaver !

Time's running out for anybody who does want to come for the meal so it would be good to make your intentions known ASAP if anybody is still thinking about it.

Chris Rocks
13th November 2006, 10:07 PM
I`ve edited my comment in the post, just to avoid any further confusion or telling off

:p

-c-

~Rob~
21st November 2006, 04:31 PM
only 3 weeks off for the meet! xmas is really creeping up fast this year!

What kind of time are people planning on arriving to the meet venue? what time is the meal? i couldnt see a mention of times earlier on in the thread.
im assuming we dont need to preorder our food selection?

just out of interest, what will people be eating? im thinking of the tomato & basil soup, roast turkey dinner and chocolate tart with cinnamon cream. mmmmmmmm :)

suprarob
21st November 2006, 04:43 PM
The Warm Goat Cheese Caesar Salad with asparagus sounds nice :cowboy: :D

come to think of it I haven,t had my lips around a tart in a long time :D

Martin F
21st November 2006, 05:42 PM
We should have some more details soon guys, but looking at turn up any time after midday and eat at 2pm. But will confirm very soon.

One thing to mention is that if anybody else wants to book a place you need to get your name down pronto as we will need to close bookings at some point.

god father wheels
21st November 2006, 09:33 PM
I thought we could book in from 2pm.
Let us know soon Martain, is Thor near by? Could we vist there in the afternoon if we all arrive early enough? Could get some last minute christmas prezzies:coolpeek: :twisted: :twisted: Only a suggession mine

john

Martin F
21st November 2006, 10:55 PM
Thor are no longer open on Saturdays, but allegedly the guys may be joining us at the hotel in the afternoon.

Barney
22nd November 2006, 08:26 AM
Bear with us guys, we are still awaiting a menu and contract from the Hotel, I'm on the case, fear not!

As Martin says, we are looking at a 2.00pm meal time.

baz
22nd November 2006, 10:11 AM
do u think there is room for 2 more????

Barney
22nd November 2006, 11:04 AM
do u think there is room for 2 more????

Sure is Baz, but we need your payment and meal choice (will be posting menu up in a min) ASAP.

Barney
22nd November 2006, 11:14 AM
We now have the confirmed menu, could you please make your choices ASAP as they need to at the Hotel by Wed. 29th Nov.

STARTER
1a Plum Tomato & Basil Soup
or
1b Fanned Honeydew Melon with Mulled Wine Berries

MAIN COURSE[

2a Traditional Roasted Turkey
with chipolata sausage, pancetta lardons
and sage and onion jus
or
2b Pan Fried Fillet Salmon
with a carrot and chive sauce
or
2c Warm Goat Cheese Caesar Salad
with asparagus
All served with a selection of seasonal
vegetables and potatoes

DESSERTS
3a Classic Plum Pudding
with cognac custard
or
3b Chocolate Tart
with cinnamon cream
or
3c Cheddar Cheese with Biscuits and Grapes

Barney
22nd November 2006, 11:17 AM
Menu Choices, please add as follows:

Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1

baz
22nd November 2006, 01:32 PM
i'll have a word with her tonight and get the money thro friday.

ok?

baz

dunk shaw
22nd November 2006, 01:47 PM
my plans have changed round a bit and might be able to make this, i was due to be out the country but possibly wont be now, whats the latest i have to let you know by ?

baz
22nd November 2006, 02:15 PM
come on dunk..it would be nice to see u. only down the road from u as well.

baz

dunk shaw
22nd November 2006, 02:27 PM
come on dunk..it would be nice to see u. only down the road from u as well.

baz

I am Baz hence my post :moon:

Im just a bit all over the shop with some serious family matters and with possibly being out of the country in the very near future.

Barney
22nd November 2006, 03:29 PM
my plans have changed round a bit and might be able to make this, i was due to be out the country but possibly wont be now, whats the latest i have to let you know by ?

Really need to know by the 29th Dunk or rather the Hotel does, but as with anyone who wants to come past the cut off date we'll do our level best to get you sorted.

Would be great to have you along Dunk, hopefully Baz and Sian can make it as well

god father wheels
22nd November 2006, 07:59 PM
John and Lesley 1a x 2, 2a x 2, 3a x 1, 3c x 1

If the meal is for 2pm, what time should we meet up at the hotel?

John

Martin F
22nd November 2006, 08:15 PM
Be good if you could make it Dunk.

We're still going for the, turn up anytime after midday and sit down for the meal at 2pm.

I think if you speak nicely to whoever will be on reception you may be able to get in your room before 2pm if you need to.

Barney
23rd November 2006, 07:40 AM

Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1

Old User
23rd November 2006, 12:23 PM
Sorry guys after all the messing about I can't make it...my job change has meant that if I take holiday that weekend 16/17th I won't get paid for it by my current employer :mad: and I start with my new employer on the 18th.
Hope you all have a good time and look forward to seeing the pics (even if they are of you all misbehaving :laugh: )

Guyver
23rd November 2006, 06:13 PM

Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1
Guyver 1a x 1, 2a x 1, 3a x 1

suprarob
23rd November 2006, 06:48 PM

Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1
UKSUPRA 3x1b, 3x2a, 3x3a

Kev.O
23rd November 2006, 08:57 PM
May have to make a phoone call to the hotel as I'm 'special' :D

Barney
24th November 2006, 07:24 AM
May have to make a phoone call to the hotel as I'm 'special' :D

Hanging my head in shame here, I totally forgot about your food needs Kev, forgive me.

Are you ok for time dealing with the hotel or do you want me to give them a ring for you? Only downside to my calling them is you obviously understand your requirements better than me.

Really sorry about that Kev:o

Barney
24th November 2006, 07:25 AM

Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1
UKSUPRA 3x1b, 3x2a, 3x3a

Kev.O
24th November 2006, 07:39 AM
Hanging my head in shame here, I totally forgot about your food needs Kev, forgive me.

Are you ok for time dealing with the hotel or do you want me to give them a ring for you? Only downside to my calling them is you obviously understand your requirements better than me.

Really sorry about that Kev:o

Don't worry about it.I'll try and give them a call today.

Barney
24th November 2006, 07:45 AM
Don't worry about it.I'll try and give them a call today.

Cheers Kev, hope they can sort you out.

Kev.O
24th November 2006, 06:15 PM
All sorted thanks Barney. I just need to let them know on the day

Barney
25th November 2006, 07:35 AM
All sorted thanks Barney. I just need to let them know on the day

Glad it's all ok, nice one Kev.

dunk shaw
25th November 2006, 06:44 PM
Cant make the meal but possibly get there for a beer on the evening if your not all going to bed early :tongue2:

Martin F
27th November 2006, 10:48 PM
Guys and Gals, you need to get your menu choices in by the end of Wednesday (29th November).

Please, can those of you who haven't done this little task as yet please do so ASAP.

Also after this date we will not be able to guarantee any latecomers to the meal. We will by all means try, but to guarantee your spot you need to book and pay by the end of 29th November.

Looking forward to this more and more as the time draws closer :)

Kev.O
27th November 2006, 11:40 PM

Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1
UKSUPRA 3x1b, 3x2a, 3x3a
Kev.O 1b x 1 and 2a x 1

~Rob~
28th November 2006, 08:48 AM
Barney 2a x 1 and 3b x 1
UKSUPRA 3x1b, 3x2a, 3x3a
Kev.O 1b x 1 and 2a x 1
~Rob~ - 1b x 2a x 3b

Martin F
29th November 2006, 03:57 PM
Guys, need your menu choices by midnight tonight if not you may be stuck with a McDonalds Happy Meal :p

ward1955
1st December 2006, 09:14 AM
Sorry for slow response,....

On this occasion I will be accompanied by the current Mrs Ward (Sandra).

Meals,... 1a 2a 3c, and 1b 2a 3b.

Barney
3rd December 2006, 11:09 AM
On this occasion I will be accompanied by the current Mrs Ward (Sandra).

Sounds like you have upgrade plans?:D

Looking forward to meeting you both

ward1955
9th December 2006, 09:54 AM
Not at all, the current Mrs W is the latest, and (still) current version.

Although this has been installed for some time - it still functions perfectly and shows no sign of operational degradation (quite the contrary).

- Looking forward to meeting you all too,.......

suprarob
9th December 2006, 10:03 AM
Although this has been installed for some time - it still functions perfectly and shows no sign of operational degradation (quite the contrary).

Do you mean the software is still compliant :D

ITS NEXT WEEK :jiggy: :dance:

can,t wait to see some new faces

Barney
9th December 2006, 11:59 AM

And what's wrong with the old ones:rolleyes2: :D

Kev.O
9th December 2006, 02:07 PM
Do you mean the software is still compliant :D

Certainly has come around fast! Looking forward to seeing everyone again

ward1955
10th December 2006, 11:54 AM
Yes, Wife 2.1 operating software is still fully compliant - but seems to have linkage to frequent depletion of Microsoft Money files, unlike previously used version of Girlfiend 5.7.

suprarob
10th December 2006, 08:07 PM
Yes, Wife 2.1 operating software is still fully compliant - but seems to have linkage to frequent depletion of Microsoft Money files, unlike previously used version of Girlfiend 5.7.

I have similar problems too. I can,t seem to find a fix for it on the net though :D

And what's wrong with the old ones

Nothing wrong with an old face Barney :D

Chris Rocks
11th December 2006, 09:33 AM
don`t forget your directions -

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp?database=B

or

www.multimap.com

Postcode of Hotel - CV8 1NP

-c-

baz
13th December 2006, 09:57 AM
im really sorry peeps.......but i cant make it.

hope u all have a great time, and look forward to meeting old and new members over the coming year.

baz

suprarob
13th December 2006, 11:24 AM
Bad news Baz

Whats the problem ?

baz
13th December 2006, 03:26 PM
Bad news Baz

Whats the problem ?

just got way too much to do before xmas, havent started my shopping yet. starting to get stressed :twisted:

Barney
14th December 2006, 08:18 AM
just got way too much to do before xmas, havent started my shopping yet. starting to get stressed :twisted:

An MSOC Xmas outing is a good stress remedy:D

Shame you can't make it fella, on the upside....the bar won't run dry:brushteeth:

No doubt share a beer with you next year;)

baz
14th December 2006, 10:00 AM
An MSOC Xmas outing is a good stress remedy:D

Shame you can't make it fella, on the upside....the bar won't run dry:brushteeth:

No doubt share a beer with you next year;)

definatley fella. should be bringing your wheels back early jan. just about to finish the prep on the last one. then its off for painting.

cheers baz

~Rob~
15th December 2006, 02:21 PM
Could this be a non-raining MSOC meet??

i hope so as im hoping to get a quick polish in tomorrow morning :)

weather forecast.. (http://uk.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/CV8?begHour=6&begDay=350)

suprarob
15th December 2006, 02:57 PM
nope

Its a tradition amongst the members that we spend hours cleaning our cars
before a meet, only to look on when we get there and watch them get rained on and dirty :D

It would be a shame to break that tradition :D

Barney
15th December 2006, 03:32 PM
definatley fella. should be bringing your wheels back early jan. just about to finish the prep on the last one. then its off for painting.

cheers baz

Cheers Baz, how are the refurbed ones looking?

Barney
15th December 2006, 03:35 PM
It would be a shame to break that tradition :D

I can live with a break in traditiion:D

Spoke to the Hotel yesterday and everything is ready for us, safe journey everyone.....hopefully should be there about 12.00ish.

Kev.O
15th December 2006, 03:49 PM
I can live with a break in traditiion:D

Spoke to the Hotel yesterday and everything is ready for us, safe journey everyone.....hopefully should be there about 12.00ish.

:cowboy:

~Rob~
15th December 2006, 03:57 PM
im aiming for 1pm. praying for a dry morning tomorrow up here. see you all tomorrow guys!

:brushteeth:

suprarob
15th December 2006, 04:18 PM
I can live with a break in traditiion

LOL :D

I,m going to try and get there for 12ish as well

see you there :)

god father wheels
15th December 2006, 04:54 PM
Hi guys we're be there around 12 as well.:dance: :dance:

See you all then.:twisted: :coolpeek: :coolpeek:

john

Guyver
16th December 2006, 04:49 AM
Just got in from work and it's blooming raining, waxed the car yesterday as well. Also hope to be there about 12. See you all later.

Martin F
16th December 2006, 08:41 AM
Looking forward to catching up with you all later on.

Hope to be there about 12.30

UltraFlynn
16th December 2006, 09:21 AM
Have a great time guys.

suprarob
16th December 2006, 09:42 AM
Just got in from work and it's blooming raining, waxed the car yesterday as well. Also hope to be there about 12. See you all later.

blue sky here :dance:

~Rob~
17th December 2006, 11:42 AM
Hope youre all nursing heavy hangovers now!

Had an excellent afternoon guys, was good to see everyone again! Kev, hope you got yourself into that 21st party mate! sounded like they were just warming up as i left! hehe!

Good turnout and a good day!

Kev.O
17th December 2006, 01:11 PM
I had a great time. Thanks everyone, and thanks for the lift Barney. It was good talking to you Rob. As for the party, I had a better invite from Dunk :laugh:

Martin F
17th December 2006, 01:51 PM
Yep, likewise had a really good time and all told I think it was a success.

Great to see some new faces, Phil & Dave (where did you guys disappear to?), Steve and Mr & Mrs Ward. Also the regulars who are always good folk to catch up with and chew the rag over a few suds of Stella's finest. (<--- Yes, Baz they had Stella )

Think we were pretty well behaved TBH, but them MKIV Subaru owners were a right rowdy lot :laugh:

Guyver
17th December 2006, 03:56 PM
First a big thank you to Barney for organising the meet and any one else who help. Had a great time.:jiggy: Good to meet some new faces (no old ones as it's my first meet). Look forward to the next meet I can go to.

Kev hope your car's back on the road soon.

Kev.O
17th December 2006, 03:59 PM
First a big thank you to Barney for organising the meet and any one else who help. Had a great time.:jiggy: Good to meet some new faces (no old ones as it's my first meet). Look forward to the next meet I can go to.

Kev hope your car's back on the road soon.

Nice to meet you to Steve. Thanks I hope I get my car on the road soon aswell. Will John's NA be for sale soon? :zipped:

Guyver
17th December 2006, 04:17 PM
Think John will be keeping his NA it does shift well I must say although he may like a go in a manual TT (think my auto was too smooth for him just one long surge of power :dance: ).

Kev.O
17th December 2006, 04:35 PM
Think John will be keeping his NA it does shift well I must say although he may like a go in a manual TT (think my auto was too smooth for him just one long surge of power :dance: ).

I don't know of many TT manual owners that have their car on the road :rolleyes2:

suprarob
17th December 2006, 06:33 PM
Nice to see the old and new faces and talk supra all day :D

here are some pics of the event http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thesuttonholts@btopenworld.com/album?.dir=4af9re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

As always, at the any MSOC event, we had a great time

Can,t wait till the next one

god father wheels
17th December 2006, 07:44 PM
Hi guy's. Thanks for a great weekend, we did enjoy ourselves.

A big thanks to Barney for organizing it!!!

Steve thanks for the test ride in your car. But where were the turbos:laugh: :laugh:

As you said mate might need to go out in a manual to see how that goes.

What did you think of the test ride in my car???

Once again we had a great time hope to have more good times with you guy's next year.

john

philness
17th December 2006, 08:18 PM
Hi guys, Dave and I had a good day - sorry we didn't say goodbye to everyone - we had family commitments that evening and when the dinner bell went you ran! It was good to put faces to names, now I know when I ask for advice from you Martin, I know what you look like! We had a good run home and if the police had caught us, they would have thrown the key away!

Martin F
17th December 2006, 09:02 PM
We only took a few pics ourselves and it seems the ones inside didn't come out too well, but they are here for anybody who wants to take a peek http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/gallery/v/Xmas2006

Cass
17th December 2006, 09:19 PM
I don't know of many TT manual owners that have their car on the road :rolleyes2:

Not the now (Frosty the snow man) and all that lol:rolleyes2:

~Rob~
17th December 2006, 09:27 PM
^^^ Frosty the snow man! mild n wet down here mate!

dunk shaw
18th December 2006, 09:02 AM
Good to meet up again with new and old members, Kev i cant believe you didnt find a nice drunk girl from that party and get her back to your room for some festive fun.

Barney
18th December 2006, 09:35 AM
Phew, what a weekend:jiggy:

I hope everyone had as good as time as I did, great to see old and new faces alike...Phil and Dave, one minute you were there the next you were gone, appologies for not saying goodbye.

I would like to thank Martin and Emma for the very kind "thank you" pressy, but without their help and indeed everyones support, it would'nt have been the event it was. It was a pleasure having a hand in the organisation for such a great bunch of people, a big thank you to each and everyone of you.

Dunk, hope you made it home OK, spent the rest of the night trying to consol Kev after you blew him out:D In fact Kev's new board name is now Kevski after trying to pull the Polish bar maid........he never did get to meet Danielle in the other room either:brushteeth:

Kev: No probs re the lift, pleasure having you on board, just hope I didn't bore you silly with my pipe and slippers driving:rolleyes:

Here's to the next MSOC get together.

dunk shaw
18th December 2006, 10:20 AM
Think we need to get Kev out for a night somewhere and get him fixed up :laugh:
Yep i had a nice slow drive home so no probs Barney.

Hope eveyone else got home safe and sound and Merry Xmas to you all

baz
18th December 2006, 04:02 PM
Think we need to get Kev out for a night somewhere and get him fixed up :laugh:

how about ipswich???? :jiggy: :laugh:

UltraFlynn
18th December 2006, 04:47 PM
Ohhhh. Now that's poor taste. :)

Kev.O
18th December 2006, 05:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with your driving Barney, It made me realise that the auto is a lovely box!

Dunk maybe you can hook me up with one of your 'quality' ladies :brushteeth:

Guyver
18th December 2006, 06:43 PM
How about Dee I hear she's just your type Kev just ask John for details.

John not a bad ride at all and as for my turbos nothing wrong with them still there and working fine.

god father wheels
18th December 2006, 06:53 PM
Hi Steve, just couldn't feel the kick from the turbos mate.

4Ltr super charged V8 mmmmmmmmmmmm

Guyver
18th December 2006, 07:02 PM
You get boost from 1.5/2k rpm all the way up so you don't really get a kick just a small one at 4k when No.2 comes on line.

Never mine the 4ltr super charged V8 Thor are hoping to do a 4.7ltr twin turbo one day all going well.

chrisandrea
18th December 2006, 07:12 PM
on that one saw a v8 twin turbo "supra" in oz- built just for dino shoot outs and if memory serves it had over 1000 kilo watts!!

suprarob
18th December 2006, 07:20 PM
don't really get a kick just a small one at 4k when No.2 comes on line.

Not BPU yet then :cowboy: :)

Kev.O
18th December 2006, 07:22 PM
Not BPU yet then :cowboy: :)

I was thinking the same Rob. It's well worth it Steve, you won't regret it!

Guyver
18th December 2006, 07:39 PM
Ok ok I'm not BPU just stock but I am thinking about it. Need to sort out the enging first it's running rich again. Think I'll take Barneys advice and take it to Chris Wilson anybody got his contact details?

Kev.O
18th December 2006, 07:54 PM
PM'd

Guyver
19th December 2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks Kev