PDA

View Full Version : New SP Detailing Products!

Alex Creasey
18th November 2006, 11:48 PM
The first of many in the pipeline!

A hell of a lot of work has gone into getting my own products off and running, and so far I'm extremely pleased with the results! I've been playing with different products since early 2006, and would also like to thank everyone who trialled samples for me, giving very helpful and honest feedback and helping me develop what I think will be a great range of products........

Serious Performance Ultra Gloss Shampoo - £3.49 - 500ml
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/Wax/SP%20Products/SPshampoo.jpg

Serious Performance Paint cleanser - £6.95 - 500ml
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/Wax/SP%20Products/SPcleanser.jpg

Serious Performance Polymer Super Sealant - £8.95 - 500ml
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/SeriousPerformance/Wax/SP%20Products/SPsealant.jpg

All three products are available now on the site, and theres a special offer on all three in the 'Special Offers' section :).

Cheers :).

Martin F
19th November 2006, 06:08 PM
Looking good Alex, how long until you have a supply contract with Halfrauds?

Alex Creasey
20th November 2006, 11:43 AM
Lol... if only!
It took Meguiars 3 years and look how big they already were when introduced in the UK! I just want people to use and like the products first... That will be enough for me at the moment :).

Barney
21st November 2006, 07:39 AM
Good luck with the new range Alex:coolpeek:

~Rob~
21st November 2006, 11:47 AM
Think ill be giving the shampoo a try. my klearkote lasted about 5 minutes! :)

best of luck with these mate. Any pics of the results? some persuading may be needed to move away from the Prima products!

Alex Creasey
21st November 2006, 06:41 PM
I was actually gonna do a car today but slipped over yesterday and while my left wrist stopped me falling ... has since gone a little balloon like and can't use the PC etc lol..... Good job I'm right handed and can still do work by hand!

I'm hoping it's just a sprain as I'm lined up to do another mates car this weekend but will see if I end up at the doc's tomorrow and what the outcome is :( .......

There will be pics very soon though!!! :)

suprarob
21st November 2006, 07:34 PM
how does your shampoo perform

I have been using auto glym for a while now is it any better than this ?

Alex Creasey
22nd November 2006, 05:44 AM
Easily as good as! It's been years since I used Autoglym Shampoo so I won't say more than that for now.... It doesn't streak like the AG can from what I remember :).

My shampoo is quite light. It doesn't contain heavy cleaners etc, so won't strip wax or sealant layers already on the car. If a car is REALLY dirty, then either just do two washes, or go for a slightly more concentrated shampoo such as the Duragloss product.

~Rob~
22nd November 2006, 08:54 AM
TBH, ive used the AG shampoo a couple of times and wasnt impressed. definately prefer the Clearkote shampoo to the autoglym.

UltraFlynn
22nd November 2006, 09:29 AM
I'm glad to be rid of most of my Autoglym gear. Both SRP and AGP were a pain in the arse to apply and remove.

I still use AG wheel cleaner because I havn't found better and I only use that on the Landcruiser. The Supra never gets wheel cleaner used on it.

suprarob
23rd November 2006, 08:04 PM
I,ll put this on my xmas list

You may get a strange woman emailing you (the wife) don,t be afraid she doesn,t bite (very often) :)

or I will try some in the new year