Go Back   MSOC Forums > Events > All Past Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar

All Past Events Ohhh the memories!!!!

Old 9th March 2006, 08:32 AM   #1
Suprash
Sex, drugs and Hardhouse

Jap Spec RZ-S - Manual
Default Basingstoke Meet Last Night

Good turn out last night guys. And good to meet new faces. Hope I didnt keep you guys hanging around too long in the cold.....

We had me, Moeed (Restorer), Chris (Ark) , SilverSoop cant remember your name dude, Cainhead, forgotten yours as well and then the chap from Andover, cant remember your board name or real name now

Met up at Winchester and hung about there, also out of sheer coincidence spotted Green Peace (Si) from .net in the car park. We left Winchester services and proceeded onto the M3 to pick up the A30 back to Basingstoke, in my usual style I saw the fast lane clear so proceeded to boot it and ended up at the front not knowing which way we had to go We stopped at the Sainsburys at Winchester to see if anymore were about but to no avail, at which point I done my little 'spin the rears on the spot' (just to let everyone that was shopping know we had arrived , did anyone see this ? ) So we left and picked up the A30, which turns out to be not that great a road really, due to other lesser and slower cars holding us up (I vote the A303 next time, all dual carriageway). We gets to the pub just outside B/Stoke and stops for a well deserved coke and chin-wag.

Looking forward to the next one.........
Hybrid turbos,full de-cat,HKS Hyper,Blitz Induction kit,Apexi Boost & EGT gauge,Southbend clutch,Lightened flywheel,Goodridge steel brake lines,Walbro pump/FSE & AFR,Racing hart wheels,Blitz skirts and a Bomex front.

Last edited by Suprash; 9th March 2006 at 08:34 AM.
Suprash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2006, 09:40 PM   #2
ICEMAN

None - Don't currently own a MKIV Supra.

Any pics of the Supras bud!

Later ICEMAN!
Old 11th March 2006, 09:43 PM   #3
Suprash
Sex, drugs and Hardhouse

Jap Spec RZ-S - Manual

No, we did try but light seemed to be failing us

Just get ya arse along next time, twas good fun.........
Hybrid turbos,full de-cat,HKS Hyper,Blitz Induction kit,Apexi Boost & EGT gauge,Southbend clutch,Lightened flywheel,Goodridge steel brake lines,Walbro pump/FSE & AFR,Racing hart wheels,Blitz skirts and a Bomex front.
Suprash is offline   Reply With Quote